Exciting news, guys! I am happy to announce that we are officially looking to add a new member to our team here at Dashing Dish. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who loves food and loves making videos, and thus, would love to come help us make so many food videos. We’re hiring a part-time video producer!
Many of you know that I actually do quite a bit of video work for Dashing Dish. But I have been wanting to get step-by-step recipe videos rolling here on the blog, which many of you have been requesting. Plus I also have a handful of other video ideas that I have been wanting to try out for awhile. So…Who wants to come make some videos together?
If you’re interested, check out the full job posting is below. Or, if you happen to know someone whom you think might be interested, please share and forward this post! I’m pretty excited about this. So, many thanks to all of you in advance, and stay tuned for some great new videos coming soon!
Position: Video Content Producer
Location: If in Michigan, here in our home. If not local, we would be willing to hire a team out as needed.
Hours: Flexible scheduling
- Produce step-by-step recipe videos from start to finish — everything from planning and storyboarding the video, to shopping for the ingredients and supplies, to cooking and shooting the recipe, to editing and uploading the video, etc.
- Possibly collaborate on and produce other video projects for the blog as they arise
- Must be comfortable designing, shooting and editing simple videos
- Must have a basic knowledge of cooking and be comfortable following recipes
How To Apply:
- Produce a 1-minute step-by-step recipe video of any Dashing Dish recipe, upload the video to Google Drive, and email a link of the video to Katie@DashingDish.com
- I am looking for a step-by-step Tasty-style video, preferably using text to detail ingredient amounts, etc.
- Don’t worry about purchasing dishes or props that match the blog; videos will eventually be shot using equipment from my kitchen; I’m mainly interested in seeing your video production skills
- In addition to the video link, please email your resume, desired hourly rate, and 5 reasons you’d love this job to Katie@DashingDish.com