We all know that group bible studies and book clubs are a great way to connect with other women. They help us grow both from sharing and receiving insight from others. And, they challenge us to spend focused, dedicated time reading and studying God’s Word.
The obstacle though that keeps many of us from joining book or bible studies is simply the challenge of navigating busy schedules, childcare, full-time jobs, and all the many ways life pulls us in a million directions. That’s why an online bible/book study group is a perfect option for most people!
We are so excited to launch a brand-new online Nourish Book Study. In this small group setting, you'll not only extract all the wisdom and practical instruction Nourish has to offer, but also enjoy the added benefit of understanding, through deeper bible study, just how all the principals found in Nourish are backed by the Word of God.
Grab your copy of Nourish, gather a few girlfriends and join the conversation as we pursue God’s heart for your journey to greater health in mind, body, and spirit!
HOW IT WORKS!
WHEN: This is a five-week study running November 12 – December 21 (we will be taking a break during the week of Thanksgiving).
WHY: As we said, there are so many great reasons to participate in an online study:
- This is a way to connect with other women right from the comfort of your living room.
- This is a safe place to build relationships with others. You can share freely and feel free to be your truest self, all while enjoying the support of other women walking a similar journey.
- Enjoy accountability and growth from weekly conversation starters and assignments.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED!
- Access to a computer or mobile device.
- Your Bible and a pen.
- A copy of Nourish. You can purchase your copy on Amazon, Christian bookstores, or at any Barnes & Noble retail location.
- A printed copy of the Book Study
WHAT WILL THE GROUP FORMAT BE LIKE?
We will be reading and reflecting on two chapters per week. You’ll start by completing the reading and study questions from each week’s assigned chapters. Then, I will be posting in the private Facebook group three times per week with specific conversation starters to help you interact with other members. I strongly encourage you to participate as much as possible! The more you put in, the more you’ll get out of this study!
Each week I will post:
Monday Minutes— Monday will be small insights from Katie’s and my own journey. These will be added “insider” tips that nobody, but our group will get! The Monday Minutes will help propel you in your journey.
Bonus Thursday— On Thursdays, look for inspiring and applicable extra resources that will be shared.
Friday Roundtable — Each week on Friday, we’ll have a chance to share together on the Facebook page. What was your light bulb moment for the week? This and similar questions will be posted in the morning, and you can comment when you have time.
3 Easy Steps to GET CONNECTED AND SIGN-UP!
- Purchase Nourish on Amazon, or your book from your favorite book seller.
- Join the private Facebook Group, then share it with your friends.
- Download and print the Study.
I can’t wait to start with you on November 12th!