Last Call! Registration Closes Tomorrow, and We Only Have a Few Spots Left in Our January 2019 Dashing Dish Stronger Together Program starting January 7th! This program was designed form a firm foundation of health; Including how to effectively meal plan, find effective (and fun) ways to move your body to build your metabolism, and teach you how to prepare simple and practical meals that taste delicious so you never feel deprived and help your body thrive! Here at Dashing Dish, we have seen countless women ditch the diets for good and find lasting health over the years; and you too can be one of them!
Stronger Together Includes:
- A Plan for Optimal Health & Fat Loss: You will learn how to fuel your body to burn fat, build lean muscle, and improve your health and metabolism, rather than simply losing weight short term. You will also be equipped with an easy to follow fitness and meal plan; As well as learn how to plan and prepare clean eating meals beyond the program.
- Small Group Connections and Weekly Goals: Build a sense of community and accountability as you work towards your goals with a team of like minded women. Each weekly challenge will not only keep you motivated, but will also add a competition element as you work together with your team to win the grand prize!
- Tools & Knowledge to Help You Reach Your Goals: Become equipped with the tools, resources, and guidance to not only make plans and set goals, but actually fulfill them!
- Expert Coaching and Support: This program is designed with weekly coaching and challenges to motivate you and keep you inspired on the journey. You will also receive support From Katie Farrell, RN and the Dashing Dish Team of experts Sarah Shaffer, Certified Health Coach, and Kaci Cheeseman, PA-C.
Your 6 Week Program Includes:
- 6 week comprehensive program guide with resources to help you thrive
- 6 week goal & vision board inspiration
- 6 week clean eating, gluten free, simple and delicious meal plan
- 6 weeks of video support from the Dashing Dish team
- 6 week workout plans (gym or at home)
- 6 weeks of accountability and support of a small group
- 6 Week calendar to keep you on track and organized
To help women with families thrive in this program, we have also included:
- A clean eating family meal plan (serves 4)
- A clean eating crockpot meal plan (serves 4)
- A quick and easy dinners meal plan (serves 4)